Post by hilarioushumorfromouterspace (via i-am-mishafuckingcollins)
August 28, 2014 at 4:56 PM | Post Permalink | 2,459 notes
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
Post by my-h-e-a-r-t-s-not-in-it (via lucid-memory)
August 28, 2014 at 2:49 AM | Post Permalink | 147,528 notes
Post by yungbasedblogger (via seanp0donnell)
August 28, 2014 at 2:21 AM | Post Permalink | 303,526 notes
Post by tastefullyoffensive (via i-am-mishafuckingcollins)
August 28, 2014 at 1:25 AM | Post Permalink | 50,691 notes
ATTENTION SARCASM USERS
Post by shemustbeparanoid (via dean-bangs-cas-in-the-impala)
August 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM | Post Permalink | 596 notes
Post by theassofremylebeau (via the-lights-will-guide-you-home)
August 27, 2014 at 1:53 AM | Post Permalink | 145,370 notes
Devin. 23. Female. Straight but LGBTQA Supporter. Fandoms: Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Harry Potter, Glee, Disney, Hunger Games, Sherlock, Avengers, Hobbit/LOTR, and a dash of Doctor Who. Other random things get mixed in because I like things that make me giggle or laugh hysterically. I'm also sarcastic, so there's that. I tend to post a lot of personal stuff, too, a.k.a. my face and ranty things, so beware of that. Feel free to follow me...just not in real life, because that'd be weird. :P